Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The New Set-Up of My Blog

After lots and lots of consideration I have finally devised a plan which I think will help me be able to keep up with my blog! So my idea is to start off the week with a review on Sunday, then since I have classes on Monday I will take the day off. I was thinking that on Tuesdays I can begin by introducing a new book that came out that week, this may not always happen but I am determined to try it. Wednesday I will add another review for the week. Thursday I thoguht it would be fun to do a comparison of books and athe movies or t.v. shows made from them (i.e. new moon the book compared to new moon the movie). I plan on comparing overall quality as well as how the movie or show compares to the book and so on. Friday I will post another review, and to end the week I decided that for 26 weeks I will post a young adult book for each letter of the alphabet. I think that this will make me find more books that I may not have looked into before. Let me know what you guys think. I think this will allow me to keep up with my reviews, vecause I will not be able to read as much once school starts! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 will treat you well. Happy Reading and Happy Blogging.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment