Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bonus!

Here is a bonus for you all. I stole this off my friends blog http://mustlovelabradors.blogspot.com/ so here it is:

01: What author do you own the most books by?Uhhh well hmmm Cecily von Ziegesar because at the moment I have all the Gossip girl books

02: What book do you own the most copies of? I have 2 copies of twilight at the moment

03: Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?Not really, I was not paying enough attention for it to bother me

04: What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Well I do not think it has ever been a secret that I love Fictional boys. Ariel and I made a list one time containing close to 30 boys. But since I have read the book recently I will say either Erik Night from the Marked Series, Nash Hudson (a.k.a Chace Crawfor in my mind) from the Soul Screamers series, or Christophe from the Strange Angels Series. Trust me, there are many more

05: What book have you read the most times in your life (excluding picture books read to children; i.e., Goodnight Moon does not count)? Ella Enchanted, iI don; even know how many times, but I did once in high school for a book report.

06: What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?10? Ella Enchanted, or The Jewel Princesses Books

07: What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? Hmmm I ten dto only continue reading books if I like them, but the biggest disappointment was Shadowland, or Ink Exchange

08: What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?So many, the biggest surprise was L.A. Candy

09: If you could force everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be? Man this is hard, probably Harry Potter, it is going to be a classic

10: Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for 'Literature?I think that writing has changed a lot since that prize was created, but I have no clue.

11: What book would you most like to see made into a movie? Ooooh so many, but probably Evernight by Claudia Gray

12: What book would you least like to see made into a movie?L.A. Candy, it would end up being like an extra long episode of the Hills, I loved the book but it should be no more than that.

13: Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character. Oh goodness.... Lets just say I have had many weird Twilight dreams

14: What is the most lowbrow book you’ve read as an adult?I cannot think of any to describe that way

15: What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?The Grapes of Wrath. The writing style and plot made me want to cry.

16: What is the most obscure Shakespeare play you’ve seen?Well the movie version of Romeo and Juliet with leonardo DiCaprio was pretty obscure.

17: Do you prefer the French or the Russians?Russians.?

18: Roth or Updike? I recognize the name Updike

19: David Sedaris or Dave Eggers? Eggers?

20: Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer? Probably Shakespeare, I did actually like some Chaucer

21: Austen or Eliot?You have to love Austen

22: What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading?Oh goodness the time between High School and Twilight

23: What is your favorite novel?Seriously? Catcher in the Rye is one of the best Classics ever

24: Play? The Crucible

25: Poem? Road Not Taken- Frost

26; Essay?No clue

27: Short story? Uhh I loved the short stories by John green, Maureen johnson, and Lauren Myracle in Let It Snow

28: Work of nonfiction?Hmmm There are No Children Here, Alex Kolowitz

29: Who is your favorite writer? I cannot name jst one...

30: Who is the most overrated writer alive today?Stephen King (I left Ariel's answer lol)

31: What is your desert island book?Hmm how about all my books?

32: And… what are you reading right now?There Are No Children Here by Alez Kolowitz, and Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley

No comments:

Post a Comment