Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You Know You Love Me

Cover Image

You Know You Love Me

Cecily von Ziegesar

Little Brown

$8.95 U.S.

Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:

In You Know You Love Me, the sequel to Gossip Girl, it's brunette vixen Blair Waldorf's seventeenth birthday, and she knows exactly what she wants--Nate, her studly troubles boyfriend of three years. But Blair's been too busy filling out Ivy League college applications to notice that Nate has found himself another playmate.

My Thoughts:

I loved the first Gossip Girl novel so much I had to go out and buy the entire series. This book was just as riveting as the first. I loved reading it. The characters continue to grow one me, and I think this is a big part of my love for the book. I enjoyed the plot in this book, it was completely different than in the first book. I felt like less time was spent feuding and spreading nasty rumors and more time was spent on the steamy action!!! I am so glad I read this book.

Recommendation:

Anyone who loved Gossip Girl

Grade: A

Age: 15 and up

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've given you a blog award here: http://everythingtodowithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete