Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pretty Little Liars

Cover Image

Pretty Little Liars

Sara Shepard

HarperCollins Publishers

$8.99 U.S.

Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:

Everyone has something to hide—especially high school juniors spencer, aria, emily, and hanna.
Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful.
But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished.
How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling.

My Thoughts:

Mystery, Suspense, Thrill, and Lies all in one book? AMAZING!!!!! I loved this book, it always kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more! The characters are all so different but they are all tied together. I loved getting to know all the girls, and learning their secrets. I also loved A. She is such a ruthless bitch but you have to love her. She keeps the girls honest in the book, while also scares the crap out of them. I loved this book, and am glad the series continures on!

Recommendation:

All girls should read this!

Grade: A

Age: 14 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment