Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Perfect




Cover Image






Perfect






Sara Shepard






HarperCollins Publishing






$8.99 U.S.






Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:






In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!




My Thoughts:




These girls are far from perfect... Do I have to say it? This book was like the others in that, it was purely amazing. I loved the dynamics of this book. The characters continue to grow as the series progresses. We begin to see what makes them tick, and we also see more of their separate personalities. The gor;s are growing even if it may not seem like it. As "A" threatens to ruin their lives they fight to keep their secrets, and to smother the past. Aria is on the cover of this book, and I fiound her story the most interesting. Aria seems like a very shy girl, with some interesting quirks. But "A" is always there with slandor and a scandal in Aria's wake. I love that even the best characters can be caught. I love that "A" keeps the girls honest. I enjoy how Sara Shepard is starting to show the girls grow closer. I think it adds another dynamic to the story.
Recommendation:
Any PLL fan.
Grade: A
Age: 14 and up



No comments:

Post a Comment