Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Flawless

Cover Image
Flawless
Sara Shepard
HarperCollins Publishers
$8.99 U.S.
Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:
Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.
And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.
My Thoughts:
What a sequel... This book brings just as much as the first. I never thought these girls could get into more trouble, but I was wrong. I again found myself engrossed in the worlds of these pretty little liars. The girls have so many secrets that it is hard to keep track of them somtimes. The addition of some new characters adds more drama to the girls lives. Unlike most girly teen novels, this book gives the reader suspense and mystery. You have to stay on the edge of your seat the entire time otherwise you will miss something key to the plot. "A" is back and this time she may just let out more secrets than the girls can handle.
Recommendation:
Anyone who enjoyed the beginning of this series.
Grade: A
Age: 14 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment