Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Idea!

After trying out comparing books and movies for a couple weeks I give up. While it sounded fun it was not something that I enjoyed. So I have found new inspiration! After watching the show the Buried Life on MTV I have decided that I also should make a list of 100 things to do before I die. I saw previews for the show and thought it might be entertaining but it is much more than that. They always end the show, with random people saying what they would want to do before they die, and sadly I found this inspiring. So I am proposing a list of 100 things that I want to do before I die. I am currently trying to think of a unique name to call my list, but am currently not getting any, so I am open to suggestions. But, on Thursdays I will now be giving you nothing more than an item for my list. I will create it week by week, so it will take alittle less than two years to create. Life is to short to sit around and do nothing so hopefully this will inspire me as well as others.
1. Dance in the Rain

1 comment:

  1. "The Bucket List" like the movie! I have a bucket list as well.

    ReplyDelete