Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Black Magic Sanction

I know this is not a young adult book, but I have read the first in this series and plan on reading the rest. I know a lot of my friends read it too!

Cover Image

Black Magic Sanction

Kim Harrison

HarperCollins

$25.99 U.S. (Hardcover)

Release Date: Today!

FTC: I am not receiving compensation for promoting this book.

I am not providing the synopsis for this ook, because I have been told I am not allowed to read the back covers in advance or I will ruin the books for myself.

Why: Rachel Morgan is the heroine of this series. This is the 8th book. I love the books because she is such a strong character. She can deal with paranormal better than anyone else. The hollows where she dwells is an immaculate setting and provides lots of entertainment for the reader. I need to hurry up so I can read this new book.

1 comment:

  1. You do need to hurry and read the books! Especially don't read the synopsis for books 6 and 7. That gives away a little too much.

    ReplyDelete