Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets Six-Word Memoirs

Teens Famous and Obscure

Harperteen

$8.99 U.S.

(Release date is in September)

Brief Synopsis by me:

There is not much to describe this book. It lets normal everyday teens tell their life story in six-words. They range from love, loss, and even disease.

My Thoughts:

Super quick read, completely wortyh reading! It is amazing the insight you can receive from someone in only six words. I was impressed by many of these memoirs and even wrote a couple down. It was interesting to hear the stories of normal teenagers and how they would describe themselves.

Recommendation:

Everyone needs to read this book. It only takes about an hour but you will be better for it.

Grade: A

Age: Barnes and Noble said 12 and up, but since this book was made by teens I would say 13 and up

Extras:

Six Words Can Not Define Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment