Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sugar and Spice

It is Monday so that means it is time for my weekly must.... As an extra added bonus to today Gossip Girl Season 4 starts tonight!!!

Cover Image

Sugar and Spice

Lauren Conrad

HarperTeen

Release Date: October 2010

Synopsis: No Synopsis Posted Yet...

Why?

To my own horror I actually love this series... I have been so busy I have yet to read Sweet Little Lies! Since Sugar and Spice comes out this fall I will be bumping Sweet Little Lies up on my TBR pile!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been curious for quite sometime about this series. I do so love the covers. Is it really a good series? Well written?

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I have only read the first book, but it is surprisingly well written. It is kind of like a book version of the Hills, but I totally got into it.

    ReplyDelete