Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Review: Wanted

Details

Wanted

Sara Shepard

HerperCollins

$16.99 U.S. (Hardcover)

FTC: I borrowed this book from a friend.

Synopsis:

In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the night Alison DiLaurentis went missing. . . .

Back in middle school, Ali plucked Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer from obscurity and turned them into the beautiful, popular girls everyone wanted to be. Ali was the best friend they ever had. But she also made them do terrible things and taunted them with their worst secrets. Now, three years later, all their questions about Ali have finally been answered and they can put this awful chapter of their lives behind them. Or so they think.

Not every story has a happy ending, especially when four pretty little liars have done so many wicked things. In the dramatic conclusion of Sara Shepard's bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Emily, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer could get everything they've ever wanted—unless A has one more horrifying twist in store.

My Thoughts:

Wow, I am really behind on my reviews because it seems like forever since I have read this!!! In true Pretty Little Liars fashion Wanted brought more twists and turns then a swirly slide. I found myself trying to keep up with the plot. I do have to say that I am satisfied with the ending even if it was a little bit disturbing. I thought I knew how the book would end, but I was completely wrong, however, I was able to guess from the very beginning that the "new girl" was going to bring trouble. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster when I read this book. There was lots of hate and lots more violence then the first seven books. I think Sara Shepard did a good job ending the series except for that one last part. I cannot beliueve she had that extra last page, it made me so angry!!!!! All in all I really enjoyed the book, but I think to many people died in the series as a whole.

Recommendations:

Anyone dying to know the ending of the series.

Grade: A

Age: Young Adult (15+)

No comments:

Post a Comment