Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Florida Friday 2

I am still in Florida this week and to go with last weeks top five I am beinging you another top five this week. The main reason I journeyed to Florida this summer was to go to the Harry Potter theme park.I will make sure to post some pictures upon my return but until then I will supply you with a list of my top five favorite characters from Harry Potter. I am not including Harry, Ron, or Hermione in my list because everyone loves them and I want to highlight some other characters. I know I may receive some flack for this but know that I do love very single Harry Potter character, but some are a little more dear to my heart...

1. Luna Lovegood

Oh Luna.... she is so odd and awkward that you just have to love her. She offers that odd element that is needed in the books, not to mention she is quite useful.

2. Draco Malfoy

Veryone please calm down and don't hate me.... But yes I do love Draco. If I had to choose one villian from a book who I love Draco Malfow wins hands down. While he is a jerk and tries to ruin Harry's life whenever possible I know there is a softer side that is just waiting to get out.

3. Neville Longbottom

Oh Neville... that super awkward smart kid. While Neville may seem like a pansy at times he has a heart of gold and is willing to help Harry when he needs it.

4. Ginny Weasley

Oh Ginny, how I hate you for dating Harry, but still I like you. I love Ginny's character and the fgact that she sticks by Harry throughout the books. She is loyal and a good fighter.

5. Viktor Krum

Oh Viktor... you are so beautiful yet so dumb. Even when before I saw Viktor in the movies I loved him, you have to. He is an amazing quidditch player and I just want to hug him.

Who are your favorite Harry Potter characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment