Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Cover Image

Burned

P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

St. Martin's Press

Release Date: April 27, 2010

$17.99 U.S. Hardcover

FTC: I am not receiving compensation for promoting this book.

Why????

When I first started reading this series I was not so sure, but after finishing the first book I had to move on in the series. Zoe is an amazing female character who shows that she can handle her own battles. The combination of vampyres and neferet make for a captivating story. The cover of this book catches me right away for two reasons: 1st Zoe is not Blonde so I am forced to guess and wonder who the character is and 2nd it kind of looks like Taylor Swift so I did a double take. I cannot wait to seewhat will happen in the seventh book of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment