Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Soul To Take

Cover Image

My Soul To Take

Rachel Vincent

Harlequin Teen

$9.99 U.S.

FTC: I borrowed this book from a friend who purchased it.

Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:


She doesn't see dead people, but…

She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…

My Thoughts:

It has been awhile since I read this book, and for some reason I kept putting the review off. However, when I read the book I was barely able to put it down. I absolutely loved My Soul to Take. The book was interesting, as well as unique. Kaylee was an average girl, she wasn't super popular, or the hottest girl in school she was normal.... besides the screaming. I loved how everything worked in the book, the plot flowed amazingly. I also had a huge crush on Nash (who I picture looking like Chace Crawford!). He was an amazing character, what more could a girl ask for. This book, had suspense, mystery, romance, and even some adventure.

Recommendations: Anyone looking for a new spin on paranormal.

Grade: A

Age: 15 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment