Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wondrous Strange

Cover Image

Wondrous Strange

Lesley Livingston

HarperCollins

$8.99 U.S.

Synopsis from Barnes and Noble:

Since the dawn of time, the Faerie have taken...

Seventeen-year-old actress Kelley Winslow always thought Faeries were just something from childhood stories. Then she meets Sonny Flannery. He's a changeling -- a mortal taken as an infant and raised among Faerie --and within short order he's turned Kelley's heart inside out and her life upside down.

For Kelley's beloved Central Park isn't just a park -- it's a gateway between her ordinary city and the Faerie's dangerous, bewitching Otherworld. Now Kelley's eyes are opening not just to the Faerie's around her, but to the heritage that awaits her . . . a destiny both wondrous and strange.

Why?

I keep seeing this book everywhere and I always pick it up and put it back down... I think next time I pick it up I will not put it back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment