Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Soul To Save

Cover Image

My Soul To Save

Rachel Vincent

Harlequin Teen

$9.99 U.S.

FTC: I purchased this book.

Synopsis by Barnes and Noble:

When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul.

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can't possibly understand.

Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk….

My Thoughts:

Love!!!!Kaylee and Nash are by far one of my favorite book couples ever! I love the chemistry that is present throughout the book. I think Vincent did a good job of following up My Soul to Take. The series is interesting and you just have to keep reading to find out what is going to happen next. I liked the edition of Tod to this book. I think that he added an extra spice to the book, and some extra turns in the plot. I absolutely loved this book, and cannot wait for the rest of the series to come out.

Recommendation: Nash and Kaylee lovers!

Grade: A

Age: 15 and up

Quote: "What if I was the sexual equivalent of popcorn? Suitable for light snacking only?" ~ Kaylee

I nearly died of laughter when I read that passage!

No comments:

Post a Comment