Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Eclipse

"Where it would stay -- conceivable for the rest of eternity."
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
~Break it Down~
Characters 10/10
Uniqueness 10/10
Plot 10/10
Wll-developed 10/10
Grade: 40/40 = 100%
language 9/10
sexual content 7/10
violence 5/10
darkness 7/10
grade 28/40 = 70%
~From the Back~
In the dead silence, all the details suddenly fell into place for me with a burst of intuition. Something Edward didn't want me to know. Something the Jacob wouldn't have kept from me. . . It was never going to end, was it?
~My Thoughts~
Suspense and Thrill!!!!! This book is amazing. The chemistry between Edward and Bella deepens. We also begin to see a new side to Rosalie, which is intriguing. I could not put this book down. The plot is intense and there is the same kind of intriguing action as the first.

1 comment: